Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IV/57c Low Countries

New addition to the army. The Pk General option.
Been along time getting another Army completed. I have been in a painting slump for quite some time. I have three more armies that are with in two stands of completion and have not moved on them in a month. This army is all Museum Miniatures. I got a majority from Anderson (from Fanaticus) and filled out the ranks from Museum to make it all one manufacturer. The figures are huge. The pike are just slightly taller then my Xyston Geeks and the general, well a David and Goliath match for sure. All in all though, they are just fine when placed together.
Really enjoyed the flags for this army. Lots of fun to color coordinate and make them unique.

The two knights on the right stand ended up being smaller then the rest. Not sure why Museum does things like that in the same line. I know different sculptures were used, but darn it I want them to match.

Gun, I guess I have alot of these in my army pool. I seem to be distracted by the cannons.

Last but not least, the ash and trash of the army. Well the combat multipliers anyway.

1 comment:

Mike B said...

What a superb army! Could I ask where you got the flags from?
Great post!