Monday, March 17, 2008

II/49 Marian Romans

Looking forward to playing against the Italian Slave revolts at Historicon. I believe that the Bd General will strike fear in the Wb peasants hearts. Besides people are funny about playing against troop types that nobody ever really uses. A 7/5 (w/Ps support) sounds pretty daunting to me even with a warbands quick kill capibility.

The keystone of the army stands under his motto "Non Cedo Ferio" " I Yield Not".

Winged Legion

Wreath Legion

Extra guys, the true multiplier for this army. Notice no Cv? Well the Lh will have to work extra extra hard for thier money.

4 comments:

Dalauppror said...

Realy Nice ! Lovely minis !

I suppose this army is a tribute to Julius Cesar as he was Murdered on Marsh 15, 44BC "Et tu, Brute?"

Best regards Dalauppror

www.metrobloggen.se/dalauppror

Robin_Jeff said...

Great NEW BLOG page!! Love the color choices. Viewer Friendly!!

Love,
WSKY6

David said...

Jeff, I love the way your page is evolving. I finally added a links section to my page and got yours on there immediately.

David

ulysse02 said...

Hi,

A very nice Sassanid army !
Please, what's the brand (except the Essex elephant)

Best Regards

Alain