Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WWI Russians

Finally, Here are the Russians in entirety. I could not be happier with the Peter Pig WWI range, well at least the Russians. Although a little smallish, around 12mm, they are incredibly detailed and deeply cut to provide the best painting opportunity.
The last two pieces to the army were the MMG. I have been waiting for them on back order from Peter Pig. I did things slightly different with these two stands in order to get the terrain the way I wanted it. I made and puttied the terrain with out the figures on the stands. After gluing the figures down I coated the stands again with putty to hide the lead bases. Much of the difficulty I have had in the past has been due to the putty in tight spaces. Not an issue with this method....just took longer to finish.

No comments: