Monday, April 1, 2013

Dwarf HoTT_GW OOP

Dwarf Army!.  Here is my Dwarf HoTT Army.  I finally finished the last stands last night.  All the element can still be used in War Hammer Fantasy Battles.  Notice the stands have been cut out so the figures can be removed.  Additionally, the BD and Shooters fit in the ranks troop blocks for the other game.  All the figures are Games workshop, Citadel, Metal except for the guy in the pool.

General, Hero

Bolt Thrower, Artillery number One
 
Grudge Thrower, Artillery number Two.  I packaged a Goblin present to give back to the Goblin army.

 Three stands of Bd.  These are Iron Breakers. 
Shooters! Two stands of Shooters to augment the ART.

Flyer. This is a Gyrocopter.


 Lurker Number One, The Machine he is holding is missing the Drill Auger.  I need to find a screw to finish it.  In WarHammer, miners can have a digger as upgrade.  Here it is.

Lurker number Two.  OK, so this was really fun to build.  What a fantastic figure.  The Dwarf in the inner tube was purchased online.  The pool is made from green stuff in two layers.  I was concerned that the seam would leak when I filled the pool.  The Hose is a round plastic piece I wrapped around a brush to make the coil.  I made the ball of green stuff as well.  The water is of course finger nail polish.  Drys very well.  I put a sheet of plastic at the end of the hose to show the pool filling.  









5 comments:

Thomo the Lost said...

Mate - just superb. I'm in awe of your talent (and fear of the water lurker)!

David said...

Awesome job!

BigGoblin said...

Great army. It was cool to see it at the Cold Wars tournament. Thanks again for the barrels.

BigGoblin said...

Great army. It was cool to see it at the Cold Wars tournament. Thanks again for the barrels.

smurugappan said...

Hi,

Your article is nice.




Import Procedure India